#2 Knotty Pine Wood Beam
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Description
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- TECHNICAL DATA
Installing natural wood ceiling beams is a great way to enhance your interior spaces. This #2 Knotty Pine beam will be sure to add depth and charm to whichever room you add it to. Real wood beams from Volterra Architectural Products are milled and hand fabricated to fit the exact needs of your space.
- Hand-fabricated using natural Knotty Pine softwood
- Available in different sizes, lengths, and finishes to meet your needs
- Beams have end grain seams approximately every 10 inches
- Optional sealers can be added for increased protection and longevity
Volterra Architectural Products is your trusted manufacturer when it comes to natural wood beams for your home. These Knotty Pine ceiling beams are milled and hand fabricated by talented craftsmen at our manufacturing facility in Phoenix, Arizona. You get to choose the width, height, and length to ensure the beam fits your desired space perfectly. You also can choose to have a finish, such as Copper Penny, Black Forest, and Graystone, applied for some added depth.
- Available in various sizes and lengths to fit your space
- Ships in 8 weeks
#2 Knotty Pine Softwood Faux Beams are hand fabricated and available to ship in 8-9 weeks.
Beams will have edge grain seams approximately every 10″ and butt joints every 10′-16′ in length. TECHNICAL DATA AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION BELOW.