Posted By Volterra
Jun 16, 2016
Panel moulding is a cost-efficient, effective way to add a touch of class to any room in your home. Follow these seven easy steps to ensure proper installation:
- If you wish to have your moulding be a different color, prime and paint your molding, and let dry.
- Measure your wall space to determine the correct dimensions for your panel moulding.
- Cut the panel moulding to the desired length and width. For precision, we recommend using a miter saw.
- Make reference lines on the wall where the top point of your moulding will hit. Double-check your markings with a level to ensure they are evenly-spaced and straight.
- Attach moulding with a nail gun. Continuously use the level to ensure you’re attaching the moulding evenly.
- Use molding putty to fill in the nail holes.
- If necessary, touch up any spots with paint.
Architectural Products, LLC, is a leading manufacturer of fine hardwood moulding
and millwork products in Phoenix, Arizona. To learn more about our products, or to place an order, contact us