Volterra has worked closely with industry professionals for the past 20 years. Our relationships with distributors, dealers, contractors, architects, and designers are an integral part of our business, and we strive to provide the best level of service to these industry partners. With a combined 70+ years of experience in the building and manufacturing trades, our knowledge and technical expertise is unmatched for the products we sell. Discounts are available to commercial accounts based on business type. Once registration is received from our website application, a representative from Volterra will be in touch to discuss a business’ qualification for trade discounts and terms based on business type, potential volume, and the product category they will purchase (for example, faux wood beams and high-density polyurethane foam products or real wood beams and hardwood moulding and millwork products).
Different classifications of business/trade partners we work with include:
- Distributors typically have a showroom, stock material for resale, and have outside sales representatives.
- Dealer A is a reseller to the trade (as in a lumberyard) and makes monthly volume purchases.
- Dealer B is a reseller that does business out of a supply yard and makes monthly or quarterly purchases.
- Online Dealer would be a business that has an e-commerce website and sells our products on their site.
- Door and Trim or Cabinet shops are manufacturers and installers who sell our products to their customers.
- Trim Carpenters are contractors who install our products, for their customers
- General Contractors install our products along with a variety of other construction products
- Design Centers typically are storefront type business that would promote our products to their customers who come in as part of a full design selection
- Interior Designers would specify our products for residential new build or remodel projects or commercial projects including office complexes, hotels, restaurant design, clubhouses or churches
Volterra strives to provide the best possible service to our trade professionals, which means we have the capability to produce anything a customer needs, without limits to customization. We are have been specified for large-scale commercial and residential projects by developers and architects since 2002 and are capable of discussing the most highly technical projects. The sky is the limit to the scale and scope of a project we can produce and since our custom beam and truss products are manufactured at our plant in Phoenix, AZ we have ultimate control over quality and packaging in preparation for shipment. Our five-star Google reviews show that both retail customers and trade professionals are extremely satisfied with our knowledge, service, and products.