Faux Iron T-Plates
- 9" x 14"
- 11" x 20"
- 14" x 24"
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Description
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- TECHNICAL DATA
Molded from a flexible and durable polyurethane composite material, these decorative beam plates are used to replicate T-joint reinforcement plates in a faux wood truss design. They can be used with both faux and real wood beams.
- Each T-Plate is ⅜” thick
- Manufactured using a quality polyurethane material
- Adheres to faux wood beams with a polyurethane-friendly adhesive
- An easy way to add the look of forged iron to decorative ceiling beams
Volterra’s selection of faux beam accessories are an easy way to add the look of forged iron to decorative or real wood ceiling beams. These decorative beam plates, also known as decorative truss plates, are used to replicate T-joint reinforcement plates that are found within a wood truss design. Each T-Plate is manufactured with a high-quality polyurethane material, making it lightweight and easy to install. All you need is a polyurethane-friendly adhesive and you’re ready for installation.
- Sizes: 9” X 14”, 11” X 20”, 14” X 24”
- Lead time is 8-10 business days
Flexible urethane T-Plates are ⅜” thick, for use with Volterra’s faux wood beams, but they can be used with real wood beams or any other faux beam to achieve the look of forged iron. Lead time is 8-10 business days. TECHNICAL DATA AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION BELOW.