Faux Steel I Beam Sample
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Description
- Related Products
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- TECHNICAL DATA
Enhance the look and feel of your interior or exterior spaces with Faux I-Beams from Volterra. Each I-beam is hand fabricated using a Glued-up Poplar Hardwood and painted to look like a real steel I-beam.
- Made of Poplar Hardwood, each beam is lightweight and easy to install
- Each beam has a realistic painted steel look
- Available in 2 black colors, primed – call for SW color choices
- A great way to add an industrial look to any space in your structure
If you desire your interior spaces to have the “old world” style that has become so popular today, you can’t go wrong with installing Rustic faux wood beams from Volterra Architectural Products. Each beam is manufactured by using a mold created from a real weathered wood beam, making the end product indistinguishable from a real wood ceiling beam. Because they are made using a high-density foam material, they not only are more affordable than real wood beams, but they also are easier to install and require far less maintenance.
- Shipping time is approximately two to three weeks from the date of order
- Available in various sizes and lengths to fit your space
Faux Steel I Beams Samples are made of natural Poplar hardwood, and are hand-fabricated and painted to look like structural steel beams. Lead-time 2-10 business days.