Viga Mounting Plate
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Description
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- TECHNICAL DATA
You can now add the appearance of real wood vigas with faux viga tails manufactured by Volterra Architectural Products. Volterra’s line of faux wood vigas are manufactured with a high-density urethane foam for quality and durability you can rely on.
- Perfectly replicates the look of a real wood viga
- Manufactured using a flexible polyurethane material
- Available in both hollow and solid options, with optional flange
- A great way to achieve the Southwest Style on a budget
Decorative vigas from Volterra portray the same beautiful characteristics of real wood, but because they are constructed with durable urethane foam material, they require virtually no maintenance and don’t decay, split, rot or deteriorate. Each tail features running cracks, weathered markings and other characteristics you might see on the vigas that many Southwestern homes have. Choose from a Primed or Pecan finish to fit the exact architectural style of your home.
- Available in various sizes
- Lead time is 2-3 weeks
Viga Mounting Plate is a 3/4″ threaded rod welded to a 3/16″ x 6″ x 6″ steel plate. Mounting Plate is for use with Solid HDF Vigas and does not come with lag bolts. (HDF Vigas do not come with female threads). Lead time is 2-3 weeks.