Universal Faux Iron Flex Beam Straps
- 1¼" x 121" Scalloped
- 2" X 119" Scalloped
- 2” x 115" Scalloped w/ Clavos
- 3” x 64” Scalloped w/ Clavos
- 4” x 64” Scalloped w/ Clavos
- 5” x 64” Scalloped w. Clavos
- 3” x 64” Bolt Head
- 4” x 64” Bolt Head
- 5” x 64” Bolt Head
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Description
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- TECHNICAL DATA
Universal faux beam straps from Volterra Architectural Products are manufactured with flexible urethane material yet replicate the appearance of hand-forged iron beam straps. They go great with Volterra’s faux wood beams or any decorative ceiling beam.
- Manufactured with a flexible and durable urethane material
- Available in Scalloped, Clavos, and Bolt Head style options
- Installation is a breeze
- Ideal or use with Volterra’s faux wood beams
If you want to add to the already realistic appearance of faux wood ceiling beams, adding faux iron beam straps are sure to get the job done. These beam straps are manufactured using a flexible and durable urethane material and have a black finish to replicate the appearance of hand-forged iron. Choose from plain, scalloped edge, and clavos styles and select the size that will best fit your space. These beam straps are easy to trim to fit by the installer and can be done with little time and effort.
- Each beam strap is 1/4″ thick
- Lead time is 8-10 business days
Designed to look like forged iron, flexible urethane beam straps are 1/4″ thick, for use with Volterra’s faux wood beams, but they can be used with real wood beams or any other faux beam. Plain, Scalloped Edge and Clavos Straps are produced in standard lengths and trimmed to fit by the installer. PLEASE REFER TO TECHNICAL DATA BELOW TO SEE WHICH STRAPS MAY WORK FOR YOUR APPLICATION. Lead time is 8-10 business days.