Plain Faux Iron Flex Straps
- 2" x 96"
- 3" x 96"
- 4" x 96"
- 6" x 96"
- 8" x 144"
- 10" x 144"
Using a faux beam strap is a great way to add the look of real forged iron to decorative ceiling beams. Made with a flexible urethane material, each beam strap is lightweight, easy-to-install, and virtually requires no maintenance!
- Each strap is 1/4″ thick
- Manufactured using a flexible polyurethane material
- Adheres to decorative ceiling beams with a polyurethane-friendly adhesive
- A easy way to add the look of forged iron to decorative ceiling beams
Plain faux beam straps are a simple yet effective way to add some depth to decorative ceiling beams installed within your home. These plain faux beam straps are manufactured with a high-quality polyurethane material, so rest assured they are easy to install, require little maintenance, and replicate the appearance of real forged iron.
- Sizes: 4” X 96”, 6” X 96”, 8” x 144”, 10” X 144”
- Lead time is 8-10 business days
Plain flexible urethane faux iron straps are 1/4″ thick, for use with Volterra’s faux wood beams, but they can be used with real wood beams or any other faux beam. Plain straps are produced in standard lengths and trimmed to fit by the installer. Lead time is 8-10 business days.