Faux Iron Double Bolt Flex Beam Strap
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Description
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- TECHNICAL DATA
Don’t forget to purchase faux beam straps for your faux wood ceiling beams! This double-bolt beam strap is manufactured with flexible urethane material but looks like real hand-forged iron.
- Crafted with a flexible and durable urethane material that looks like hand-forged iron
- Has bolt heads on one side and nut heads on the other
- All beam straps are produced to be longer than needed
- Goes great with Volterra’s faux wood beams and other decorative ceiling beams
Faux iron beam straps can add to the appearance and appeal of your decorative ceiling beams. This double-bolt strap can be used to hide gaps and accent faux wood or real wood beams. It features bol heads on one side and nut heads on the other to add to the realisticness of the strap — you won’t be able to tell it’s faux once it is installed.
- Available in different widths and heights to fit your ceiling beams
- Lead time is 5-8 business days
Flexible urethane straps are 1/4″ thick, 6″ wide, and available in a variety of lengths. Each strap has bolt heads on one side and nut heads on the other. Volterra manufactures beam straps for use with our faux wood beams, but they can be used with real wood beams or any other faux beam. All straps are produced longer than needed and will be trimmed to fit by the installer. PLEASE REFER TO TECHNICAL DATA BELOW TO SEE WHICH STRAPS MAY WORK FOR YOUR APPLICATION. Lead time is 5-8 business days.